EcoSmart Solution (ESS) provides an integrated technology package engineered to provide a clean and zero-energy capable solution for entire communities. There are multiple components to this comprehensive system that all work together to reduce consumption, protect the environment, eliminate noise, and save you money (the “ESS System”). ESS is also concerned with the privacy of your data that is collected by the ESS System. We will not share it with others unless you have given us permission to do so, or we have anonymized and / or aggregated it such that your information is not personally identifiable.
General Website Data. We collect information about you in various ways when you use our website (the “Site”). We collect personal information you provide to us. For example, we collect your name, email address, and other information you provide via the Site when you submit inquiries or request more information about our developments and services.
When you visit our Site, some information is automatically collected. For example, when you visit our Site your computer’s operating system, Internet Protocol (IP) address, access times, browser type and language, and the website you visited before our site are logged automatically. We also collect information about your usage and activity of the Site.
Web Beacons. We may collect information using Web beacons. Web beacons are electronic images that may be used via the Site . We use Web beacons to deliver cookies, count visits, understand usage and campaign effectiveness [and to tell if an email has been opened and acted upon].
Third Party Applications and Services
We may use tools offered by third party services, such as Facebook, to send data about actions users take on our site. These third party services may use such data to provide measurement services to ESS or to target ads. By continuing to browse on our Site, you consent to cookie (or other tracking technologies) collected by us or its third party vendors, for the purpose of serving targeted advertising.
Your zero-energy capable home includes technology from ESS-approved manufacturers and solution providers, such as Enertech, Sense, and Google Nest who provide applications to monitor or improve energy efficiency, or are manufacturers of components of the ESS System. Pursuant to your [Homeowner’s Agreement], you have granted consent to ESS to access to information collected through your ESS System in order to maintain and maximize your home’s efficiency. Only the necessary information is shared in order to facilitate the service.
Use of Information We Collect
No information that we collect that is identifiable to you will be used in any way outside of our company without your express consent, except to the extent identified herein.
We may use information that we collect in the following ways:
– To improve our ESS System and Site. This includes improvements that are specific to your installation and that improve the ESS System and Site.
– To identify opportunities for you to improve the efficiency of your home, such as ways to reduce electricity consumption, or identifying devices that are running inefficiently or may be failing.
–– To provide you with information specific to your house, like a summary of device usage over time, or comparative information relative to others.
– To understand you and your preferences to enhance your experience and enjoyment using our Site and ESS System.
– To respond to your comments and questions and provide customer service.
– To send you related information, including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages.
– To link or combine your information with other personal information we get from third parties, to help understand your needs and provide you with better service.
– To provide you with more personalized advertisements, which may include providing third party advertising vendors with data collected to target advertising based on the end users’ online activity.
ESS will store and process personal information in the United States.
Sharing of Personal Information
We do not share your personal information with third parties other than as follows:
– with your consent, for example, when you agree to our sharing your information with third parties for their own marketing or services purposes subject to their separate privacy policies
– with third party vendors, consultants and other service providers who work for us and need access to your information to do that work
– in connection with or during negotiation of any merger, financing, acquisition, or dissolution, transaction or proceeding involving sale, transfer, divestiture, or disclosure of all or a portion of our business or assets to another company.
We may also share aggregated or anonymized information which cannot be linked to your specific account or other personal information.
Security of your Personal Information
We take reasonable steps to help protect your personal information in an effort to prevent loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
Your Information Choices and Changes
You may opt out of receiving promotional emails from us by following the instructions in those emails. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as emails about your accounts or our ongoing business relations. You may also send requests about your contact preferences and changes to your information including requests to opt-out of sharing your personal information with third parties by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Most Web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove cookies and to reject cookies. If you choose to remove cookies or reject cookies, this could affect certain features or services of our Service. You can opt-out of the collection and use of information for ad targeting by visiting the NAI website opt-out page here: https://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/ or the DAA opt-out page here: https://www.aboutads.info/ .
If you have any questions about this Policy or to access personal information we may have of yours, please contact us at email@example.com
or by writing to:
9400 Petrichor Blvd.
Manor, TX 78653