To Our Future Partners
EcoSmart Solution (ESS) is a renewable energy service provider, integrating sustainable infrastructure technology in Master Planned Communities and other real estate developments.
We believe that new real estate investments should strive for eco-friendly technical solutions. It is not just because it’s the right thing to do, it also makes sound financial sense. Building codes are requiring Homebuilders and Developers to meet increasingly aggressive energy efficiency standards. This can be expensive and impact the affordability and viability of real estate projects. EcoSmart provides and finances energy efficiency infrastructure solutions for Developers to overcome these challenges in selected markets in the United States.
Ecosmart Delivers A Streamlined Platform
Through our team of experts and a unique network of strategic partnerships in technology, consumer brands, engineering services, and more, we empower Developers in crafting affordable, zero-energy capable communities.
EcoSmart developed an innovative, applied strategy to create zero-energy capable homes as the new standard to the U.S. housing market and drive the electrification of the energy infrastructure in Master Planned Communities. EcoSmart is further enhancing our offerings to Developers, Homebuilders, and Homeowners in support of clean energy solutions.
WHAT IS THE GENERAL PROCESS
For Us To Work Together?
Visit The Whisper Valley Community.
Letter Of Intent
Initial Energy Evaluation
Preliminary Legal Agreements
Becoming Energy Partners
What ESS Provides
For The Homebuilders
ESS will work with each of your Homebuilders to evaluate their home designs for energy efficiency and constructability using HERS ratings (target of HERS 25 in Whisper Valley). ESS will create a specific performance standard for the Homebuilders and will provide a package of system components to be purchased by the Homebuilder that generally includes the following:
- Geothermal heat pump
- Solar photovoltaic system
- ESS energy management platform/Google Nest
- Energy-efficient appliances
- Energy Storage (optional)
- EV Charging (optional)
- ESS will work with the Homebuilder to make sure system components are competitively priced.
- ESS will provide a transferable vendor warranty to the Homebuyers for system components purchased.
- ESS will provide a specific marketing and education strategy to support sales and after-sales services.
- ESS will design, install and operate the community-wide GeoGrid without any additional costs for the Homebuilder
- ESS will design an energy management system to be installed in every home to improve energy efficiency and optimize performance
- ESS technical staff will work with the Homebuilder to evaluate home designs and floor plans to improve energy efficiency and constructability.
- Work to achieve a HERS rating of 25 or less for every home built with the ESS system
- ESS will provide a competitively priced package of ESS system components
- ESS will provide a transferable vendor warranty to the Homebuyers for system components
- ESS will provide a specific marketing and education strategy to support sales and after-sales services
What ESS Provides
For The Homeowners
- ESS will provide the Homeowners with an information kit, access to an ESS community-specific web site, and customer service to address questions and concerns on operating their new home.
- Currently, each Homeowner qualifies for federal tax credits (ITC) which can exceed $10,000 in income tax deductible rebates.
- ESS will operate and maintain the GeoGrid™ system for the benefit of the Homeowners.
- ESS will install software on the energy system to monitor and track heat pump operation, energy usage, and patterns. This information will be used to optimize system operation.
- ESS will provide the Homeowner with an energy monitoring mobile app to visualize and track their energy consumption with data privacy and usage policy.